Hotel Jardín Tropical is ready to provide a sizzling combination of hot deals, warm hospitality and the wall-to-wall Tenerife sunshine to tempt UK visitors to make their winter escape.
Situated in Costa Adeje in the south of the largest of the Canary Islands, the exclusive hotel overlooks the Atlantic Ocean with stunning views towards the neighboring island of La Gomera and benefits from Tenerife’s constant year-round sunshine and temperatures of around 23-25°c.
There is a already plenty of temptation to visit the 390-room hotel, which underwent an extensive renovation and relaunched just over a year ago.
But a winter special offer has seen FIT rates reduced by up to 42-per-cent as an added incentive to head for the sunshine.
With the addition of The Club – a fabulous five-star experience with additiional features and exclusive hotel areas to further enhance any stay – it’s the perfect excuse to leave the UK weather behind for a few days.
Hotel Jardín Tropical’s extensive facilities include:
• Outstanding dining options including: Laguna Food Market buffet restaurant, Burger & Crab poolside snacks and lighter lunches, Ugo & Vandino’s authentic Italian cuisine, Las Rocas Ocean Food & Beach Club for a fresh seafood in a wonderful sunset terrace and Churrasco Argentine Steak House with mouthwatering dishes and live music.
• Lively bars or a more relaxing cocktail terrace.
• Open air gym with state-of-the-art equipment and incredible sea views.
• Two outdoor swimming pools – one filled directly from the sea daily – and easy beach access.
• Close proximity and reduced rates to play any of Tenerife’s outstanding golf courses.
• Tropical Wellness, Health And Beauty Centre includes: jacuzzi, sauna, steam bath and refreshing tropical showers as well as a wide range of massage and beauty treatments.
For more details on Hotel Jardín Tropical, visit www.jardin-tropical.com